Friday, June 26, 2009

my birthday.

I had such an amazing birthday! I knew there was a 'surprise' coming on friday at 3:30 pm. These two picked me up for pedicures to start off the evening!
Carrie and Ang

The place was adorable!

Next we headed to chau's where a received an hour massage and started in on the wine.
More of 'my favorites' were waiting there.

amy and kate

After we were all dolled up, we headed to this incredible Italian Restaurant Downtown..

Carrie and Chau


Angie, Amy and Kate



Carrie set the night up...she hired her husband out as my babysitter. :)
Here's Josh with Guthrie...when bobby came home he was outside under the patio watching the thunderstorm with guthrie! Great babysitter! I was gone from 3:30 to 11:30 pm...he had 3 bottles between Josh and Bobby. What a good boy!

my gorgeous bouquet of flowers made by Sarah.


It was an amazing night!

No comments:

Post a Comment