Monday, November 23, 2009

some november...

loves his 'pusher!'




I'm crazy about his top two teeth!

his reaction when Nyah comes over.

butterfly pavilion. he couldn't get enough of those butterflies.




he made a friend.

those druck boys....

apple.
his stylin' winter coat handmedown

he's got his daddy's eyes for sure!

grandpa bought him a sled!!


Ellie and Becca come over for a sleepover!





Grandpa visits and spoiled Guthrie, Bobby and I!!!

Zeke and nanny Kate.


can you feel the excitement?

BUSTED!!!

1 comment:

  1. No way! The pusher pictures are so cute! He's so proud of himself. I also love the butterfly ones. You are gorgeous and remind me of pictures of mom at your age. I wish I could see Miles and Guthrie side by side...with their matching hats and matching front teeth (with a slight gap) and all their adorable boy-ness.

    ReplyDelete